- Are you recruiting the right people?
- Do your documents, policies and procedures protect your business from potential tribunals, or are they standard documents that haven’t been updated for years?
- Are you and your management team wasting valuable time resolving employee problems?
- Are unresolved staff issues keeping you awake at night?
If you’d like to be able to relax about your employees, empower your managers to deal with staff issues competently, and focus on what you do best – running your business – have a look around our website to see how Action HR can assist you. If you think we can help, then get in touch to set up a free HR audit.
What Happens in a Free HR Audit?
If you invite us in to conduct an HR Audit, at no cost to you, we will go through your staff contracts, policies, procedures and employee handbooks and then give you valuable feedback. Many businesses have found the audit useful, and we don’t put any pressure on you to use our services.
Why Use the Action HR Retainer Service?
- No tie-ins – if the service isn’t right for you you’re free to leave. Most HR companies tie you in for one year, three years or five years, but we’re so confident that you’ll be happy with our service that you can cancel the service with just one month’s notice.
- There’s no fixed time limit on the advice we give you each month. If you use our retainer service you get as much advice as you need, whenever you need it.
- Our retainer clients are extremely happy with our service and we’re still working with many of the clients we initially took on in 2003.